Under the clouds,
feel the dancing clusters
The simple elegance of this set of necklace and bracelet mirrors the picture above. Blue Lace Agate, Aquamarine and Blue Sponge Quartz reflect the changing shades of blue and cloudy sky along side lines of Dendrite on Opal, like clusters of wheat dancing in the wind.
- Price includes a multi colour natural Amber Sterling silver pendant, which can be exchanged with another pendants upon request.
- All beads are carefully selected from natural high grade stones.
- Necklace beads are 6mm diameter and polished. You can choose earrings and bracelet beads of 6mm or 8mm ones
- Chain and its clasps are Sterling silver.
- Two rows of the bracelet are tied together with a delicate metallized floss.
- Blue Lace Agate will boost your ability to communicate, especially the thoughts and feelings that you receive from your higher self. This is a soothing and nurturing stone, that will bring you calmness and peace of mind, and it is an excellent emotional healing stone, with strong metaphysical properties. Associates with the third eye chakra. Birth stone for Gemini (May 22 to Jun 21) zodiac sign.
- Dendritic Opal or Merlinite helps with your growth, both within the physical body and soul. It allows you to be able to be consciously aware of the nature of life’s experience, giving clarity into your actions and bringing balance and harmony into life. Associates with the crown chakra. Birth stone for Scorpio (October 24 to November 21) zodiac sign.
- Blue Sponge Quartz is believed to be beneficial for upper body organs. It purifies blood stream and strengthens immune system. Associates with the Crown chakra. Birth stone for Leo (July 23 to August 22), and Capricorn (December 22 to January 19) zodiac signs.
- Amber is not a gemstone, it is fossilized tree resin from prehistoric times. It absorbs pain and negative energy out of body, it heals. It opens and cleanse all chakras. For babies, it is a great teething necklace, because of its softness. Birth stone for Leo (July 23 to August 22), Virgo (August 23 to September 23), Capricorn (December 22 to January 19) and Aquarius (January 20 to February 18) zodiac signs.
- Aquamarine or Beryl was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection. It is also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness. Associates with the throat chakra. Birth stone for Aries (March 21 to April 20) and Scorpio (October 24 to November 21) zodiac signs.