Where the purple sky touches lavenders,
I remember my grandma, the nice smell of her embrace.
This necklace seeks to capture the intangible essence of memory evoked by the picture above. Botswana Agate plays the role of mother earth, under fields of lavender represented by Amethyst with Aquamarine as the pale blue sky.
- With a faceted teardrop Labradorite pendant framed in Sterling Silver (as shown in images), interchangeable with any pendants in our Findings Collection.
- All beads are carefully selected from natural high grade stones.
- Beads are 6mm or 8mm diameter and frosted.
- Chain and its clasps are Sterling silver.
- Two rows of the bracelet are tied together with a delicate metallized floss.
- Aquamarine or Beryl was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection. It is also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness. Associates with the throat chakra. Birth stone for Aries (March 21 to April 20) and Scorpio (October 24 to November 21) zodiac signs.
- Agate, soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety, associates with the base chakra, Birth stone for Scorpio (October 24 to November 21) and Leo (July 23 to August 22) zodiac signs.
- Amethyst, has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in energy healing and chakra balancing. Associates with the crown chakra. Birth stone for Pisces (February 19 to March 20) zodiac sign.