The indigo blue sky above,
pale blue horizon and golden sand were there,
summer breeze drifted by and now all are united…
A stirring necklace, inspired by the picture above. Azurite Malachite represents the dark blue sky, Sesame Jasper displays the horizon and Picasso Jasper holds both the green tree line and brown sand in its palate.
- With a faceted teardrop Rutilated Quartz pendant framed in Sterling Silver or a cute Dog charm (as shown in image), interchangeable with any pendants in our "Findings Collection".
- All beads are carefully selected from natural high grade stones.
- Beads are 6mm diameter and frosted.
- Chain and its clasps are Sterling silver.
- Azurite Malachite, stone of truth, will help you cut through the mental fog to find the clarity you’ve been looking for. Azurite is highly attuned to your psyche and brings deep wisdom and insight. Malachite is the friend you go to when you need unfiltered advice. Associates with the heart chakra. Birth stone for Capricorn (December 22 to January 19) and Scorpio (October 23 to November 21) zodiac signs.
- Picasso Jasper, actually is a kind of marble, has strong grounding and calming quality that helps to encourage strength and self-discipline. Associates with the third eye and crown chakra's. Regarded as a birth stone for Cancer (June 21 to July 22) zodiac sign.
- Sesame Jasper, sustains and supports one during times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper family associate with the crown chakra and are the birth stone for Scorpio (October 24 to November 21), Leo (July 23 to August 22) and Virgo (August 23 to September 23) zodiac signs.